Do you have any questions?
Fill the form below
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MASTER IN JOINT ADJUSTMENT?
The idea of the Advanced Joint Adjustment course is to bring together the best of the evaluation and treatment of the highest techniques of manipulation and joint mobilization.
While basic training courses will teach simple techniques, mostly rotating (when directed to the vertebrae), the Advanced Joint Adjustment course will identify all movement changes, whether in bending, rotating, stretching, or tilting. By following the laws of joint physiology, you will learn to put, by parameter, the articulation in a position such that manipulation (and mobilization as the case may be) happens in a simple way without great expenditure of energy by the therapist. This makes the complex become simple.
Many diseases are related to joint treatments. When a joint blocks it, it can cause muscle pain, joint pain in other joints, trigger points, postural deviations, and disc hernias among many other triggered processes of pathology. For these reasons, it is very important to learn how to manipulate the joints. This course can make a big difference and your clinic.
Differentials of the Advanced Joint Adjustment Course:
- 90% practical course.
- Immediate application right after the course with guaranteed results.
- Professor with vast experience in chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.
- The method fulfills the standards of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- This course worth credits for ITM specialization course.
- Philosophy and Concepts of Mobilization, Manipulation, and Mobilization with Movement - Security aspects
- Scientific and Anatomical-Physiological Evidence
- Indications and contraindications
- Biomechanical Study, Evaluation, Mobilization, Mobilization with Movement, and Manipulation of the Thoracic Spine
- Biomechanical Study, Evaluation, Mobilization, Mobilization with Movement, and Manipulation of the cervical spine
- Biomechanical Study, Evaluation, Mobilization, Mobilization with Movement, and Manipulation of the lumbar spine
- Biomechanical Study, Evaluation, Mobilization, Movement Mobilization, and Pelvis Manipulation
- Advanced Manipulations of the Spine and Transitional Vertebrae
- Biomechanical Study, Evaluation, Mobilization, Mobilization with Movement and Peripheral Manipulation
- Stabilization and strength exercises
- Clinical Reasoning
- Suggestions and questions.