Advanced Myofascial Release
Advanced Myofascial Release is a comprehensive course incorporating various lineages, teaching optimal fascia release techniques for therapists.
- Master your techniques: Learn a very effective and exclusive technique, take your skills to the next level
- Hybrid format: Learn the theory comfortably at home (online + onsite) so you can learn the theory comfortably at home.Live, on-site classes 100% hands-on
- Be a professional of excellence: Have your patients spreading the word of your successful treatment
- The best teachers: Have a Ph.D. teaching you, Dr. Joe Rosario has over 20 years of clinical and teaching experience
- Efficacy: Extremely fast results for Pain
Vary fast results for Posture
- Excellent didactics: your learning is guaranteed
- Quality warrant: Do as the thousands of our students graduated all over the world
Venue: Clinique de Physiotherapie Ste. Chatherine – Montreal
Manual Myofascial Release Course
Why it is important to work with the fascia?
The treatment of Fascia and the Connective Tissue is usually neglected and relegated to oblivion in the health area. However, this is a serious mistake. Many different types of pain and dysfunctions start from the connective tissue. Several of these dysfunctions lead to hundreds of pathologies. The attached fascia can cause local pains, pains to distant places in the body, hold certain movements and change posture.
Examples of diseases that may be related to fascial stress are plantar fasciitis, disk herniation, back pain, migraines, Work-Related Osteomuscular Disease, among many others. Myofascial Release can quickly resolve all these problems when connective tissue is the source, which is usually the case. The lack of knowledge of the fascial pathology is the reason why many health professionals do not treat their patients accordingly.
Why learn Dr. Joe’s Myofascial Release Technique?
This course is much more than just a simple course of the myofascial release. It brings the viewpoint of many myofascial release lineages. On top of that, it shows where the fascia must be released.
It is easy to break attachment, but the secret of good therapists is where to do the maneuvers. That is exactly what you will learn here.
Manual Myofascial Release course, created by Dr. Joe Rosario, is based on the groundbreaking work of Anatomy Trains to understand where the fascia must be detached.
Other techniques used in this course are related to French Soft Techniques of Myofascial Release, Rolfish Style of Fascial Release, Myofascial Manipulation based on Traditional Chinese Medicine, and some techniques of Connective Tissue Mobilization created by Dr. Joe Rosario.
Differentials of Myofascial Release Course:
- 85% Hands-on.
- Immediate application right after the course with guaranteed results.
- You will have a class with a teacher who has more than 15 years of experience in the clinic, practice, and teaching of myofascial disorders, with master’s, Ph.D. and postdoctoral degrees in the area.
- Innovative methodology, which helps in the rapid assimilation of the technique. Ensuring the quality of learning.
- This course is offered exclusively in Canada by Manual Therapy Academy. It is the creation of Dr. Joe Rosario, based on clinical and scientific results
- Learn different approaches to release fascia: Manual, IASTM and Decompression techniques
- Connective Tissue Physiology;
- Fascia: the endless web
- Characteristics of myofascial pain
- The science of Fascia
- Indications and Counter-indications
- Myofascial diagnosis
- Most effective practices for pain
- Myofascial chains
- Superficial Fascial Maneuvers
- Deep Fascial Maneuvers
- Fascial Manipulation
- The use of suction cups for the manipulation of the fascia
- Dynamic Fascial Maneuvers
- Gua Sha and IASTM Techniques
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Fascial Decompression Techniques (FDT)
- Protocols for common conditions
Dr. Joe Rosario, PhD.
Professor, Creator of the Method
Physiotherapist graduated from the Federal University of São Carlos, Master’s degree from USP Medical School, Ph.D. from UNIFESP. Postdoctoral degree in Behavioral Medicine. Specialist in Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Osteopathy. He defended a master’s thesis comparing Segmented Stretching and Myofascial Chains Therapy. He studied the relationship between Posture and Emotions in his Ph.D. thesis. Click here to full bio
Bring appropriate clothes for practice.
This program is for all health care providers. There are NO prerequisites for this program.
Tax Receipts and Refund Policy
Tax Receipts provided on course date for courses in Canada.
Please, read our Cancellation Policy for informations about refund
Did you know that a Eucalyptus tree produces 7500 sheets of paper? To preserve the trees MTA chose to use digital handouts. Nature is grateful for your cooperation.
Jessica Wang –
Amazing results. Thanks Dr. Joe!
Zoe Smith –
Amazing. Very clear explanation of all practice and theory!!!!