DO – Diploma in Osteopathy
DO – Diploma in Osteopathy: a 4-year comprehensive program recognized by WHO & CFO, providing students with expertise in whole-body Osteopathic techniques.
- Diploma: The Diploma in Osteopathy course will give you the D.O. title after your name
- Master your techniques: Achieve mastery in a full array of different and effective Osteopathy techniques
- Be a professional of excellence: Have your patients spreading the word of your successful treatment
- Charge your patients’ insurance as an Osteopath
- Efficiency: Be an Osteopath in just 1 year (if you are already a health professional)
- Full grade: Have a diploma with more workload than the required by the WHO benchmark for Osteopathy
- Best Investment: Save a lot of money investing a small fraction of a full course
Your ROI (return of investment) can happen in 6 months or fewer
- Hybrid format: (online + onsite) so you can learn the theory comfortably at home.Onsite classes 100% Hands-on, because we know your time is precious
- Quality warrant: Internationally build program (USA, Canada, Brazil, Portugal)
The approval of the order of Osteopathy is about to happen. So, THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE to get your D.O. in 1 year.
There are only 6 places left for the class starting in March in Montreal. Grab your spot before they are all gone.
Start: 1 MArch 2023
I- High school for the normal length program (Type I)
II- Health care bachelor for the fast track (Type II) program.
Diploma in Osteopathy – DO
The Diploma in Osteopathy program is a comprehensive course based on World Health Organization standards, designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to practice Osteopathy in Canada and deliver robust results to your patients.
Osteopathy is a hands-on whole-body treatment method that offers personalized care to every patient. By promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention, it improves patients’ overall wellbeing and quality of life. As a practitioner with a Diploma in Osteopathy, you will be able to offer meaningful care to your patients, helping them achieve their health goals.
If you’re looking to pursue a career as an Osteopath, this program is the perfect fit for you. With a Diploma in Osteopathy, you’ll have the expertise and credentials to provide high-quality care to your patients, setting you apart as a professional in your field.
How to become an osteopath
If you’re interested in becoming an osteopath, you’ll need to complete a Diploma in Osteopathy program to qualify for this rewarding career. Here are the steps to become an osteopath:
- Choose a reputable educational institution that offers a Diploma in Osteopathy program. Look for a program that is recognized, such as Manual Therapy Academy D.O. program.
- Enroll in the Diploma in Osteopathy program and complete the required coursework, which typically takes 4 years to complete. During this time, you’ll learn about anatomy, physiology, pathology, and Osteopathic techniques. If you are already a health professional, you might be able to finish in 1 year, according to the World Health Organization.
- After completing the program in a recognized school, you’ll be able to practice as an osteopath and provide personalized care to your patients. With a Diploma in Osteopathy, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat a wide range of health conditions, using a whole-body approach.
Becoming an osteopath requires dedication, hard work, and a passion for helping others. With a Diploma in Osteopathy, you’ll have the qualifications and expertise to provide high-quality care to your patients and make a positive impact on their health and wellbeing.
DIPLOMA IN OSTEOPATHY – PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
The Diploma in Osteopathy program is a comprehensive four-year course that prepares students for a rewarding career in Osteopathy. The first two years of the program focus on the pre-clinical phase and fundamental scientific principles. These principles are then built upon in the integrated organ system approach, which encompasses basic and clinical sciences. In the final two years of the program, students fully enter the clinical phase, immersing themselves in clinical training and internship in diverse practice settings.
This program teaches the full spectrum of Osteopathic techniques, ranging from basic and safer techniques in the first year to more advanced and challenging techniques, such as fascia, cranial, visceral, and joint techniques. As students progress through the program, their manual, rationale, and assessing skills build up to complete mastery, providing them with the confidence and expertise to deliver high-quality care to their patients.
With the Diploma in Osteopathy, you’ll learn to apply these techniques to all types of patients in the internship, providing personalized care that improves their overall wellbeing and quality of life. By enrolling in this program, you’ll develop the clinical skills necessary to succeed in this rewarding career and make a positive impact on the lives of your patients.
We follow the WHO and FORE guidelines
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Forum for Osteopathic Regulation in Europe (FORE) have set golden standards for the Education and Training of Osteopath. Always looking to deliver the best to our students we follow and surpass the benchmark set by these organizations.
ARE YOU A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL?
Talk to us. You might do a fast track formation. We can discuss the possibilities of an equivalency for the base disciplines of the first years. This is possible based on the TYPE II Osteopathic training established both by WHO and FORE.
Dr. Joe Rosario, PhD.
Professor, Creator of the Method
Physiotherapist graduated from the Federal University of São Carlos, Master’s degree from USP Medical School, Ph.D. from UNIFESP. Postdoctoral degree in Behavioral Medicine. Specialist in Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Osteopathy. He defended a master’s thesis comparing Segmented Stretching and Myofascial Chains Therapy. He studied the relationship between Posture and Emotions in his Ph.D. thesis. Click here to full bio
Message from the headteacher:
Welcome to the Manual Therapy Academy International Osteopathy Division. This Diploma in Osteopathy course is an international production by Osteopathy schools and colleges from United States, Brazil, Canada and Portugal to bring the best of Osteopathy and Osteopathic medicine. It awards you a Diploma of Osteopathy—DO at the end of your course.
We look forward to answering your questions about our Diploma of Osteopathy program. Please take this opportunity to explore our website and learn more about our exciting endeavours in education, research, clinical care, community service, and international health care. See you soon.
Joe Rosario – DO, ND, PT, PhD